FSK10113 Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways
This qualification covers the skills and knowledge required for a variety of entry level positions who perform a limited range of routine tasks using defined practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge in a familiar context.
You will learn entry level digital technology and employability skills to an Australian business working environment. Individuals in these roles work under direct supervision.
This course consists of 11 units (7 core, 4 elective).
- FSKDIG01 Use digital technology for basic workplace tasks
- FSKNUM04 Locate, compare and use highly familiar measurements for work
- FSKNUM03 Use whole numbers and money up to one thousand for work
- FSKWTG03 Write basic workplace information
- FSKLRG04 Use basic strategies for work-related learning
- FSKOCM02 Engage in basic spoken exchanges at work
- FSKRDG04 Read and respond to basic workplace information
- BSBITU203 Communicate electronically
- FSKOCM03 Participate in simple spoken interactions at work
- BSBCMM101 Apply basic communication skills
- BSBLED101 Plan skills development
- Age 16+
- IELTS 4.5 or equivalent English proficiency
- Completed high school Year 10, or equivalent
34 weeks (26 study weeks, 8 holiday weeks).
Brisbane Career College Pty Ltd trading as SERO Institute