BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
You will learn the skills and knowledge required to develop and use emotional intelligence in managing effective workplace relationships.
12 units are required for award of this qualification.
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT517 Manage Operational plan
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection, and induction processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBRSK501B Manage risk
- BSBFIM501A Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBADM504 Plan or review administration systems
- BSBPMG522 Undertake Project work
- Age 16+
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent English proficiency
- Completed high school Year 12, or equivalent
54 weeks (40 study weeks, 14 holiday weeks).
Brisbane Career College Pty Ltd trading as SERO Institute