BSB50215 Diploma of Business
You will develop skills across a wide range of functions which include managing budgets, workforce planning and risk.
This course consists of 8 units.
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- Age 16+
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent English proficiency
- Completed high school Year 12, or equivalent
Academic Calendar 2017
Academic Calendar 2018
54 weeks (40 study weeks, 14 holiday weeks).
Brisbane Career College Pty Ltd trading as SERO Institute