BSB20115 Certificate IV in Business
This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Designed for students who are wishing to enter into a business working environment.
This course consists of 10 units (1 core, 9 elective).
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBMKG414 Undertake marketing activities
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- Age 16+
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent English proficiency
- Completed high school Year 10, or equivalent
34 weeks (26 study weeks, 8 holiday weeks).
Brisbane Career College Pty Ltd trading as SERO Institute