BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
Learn how to create business documents, interact with others effectively and provide great customer service.
This course consists of 12 units.
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBFLM303 Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM312 Contribute to team effectiveness
- Age 16+
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent English proficiency
- Completed high school Year 10, or equivalent
Academic Calendar 2017
Academic Calendar 2018
30 weeks (20 study weeks, 10 holiday weeks).
Brisbane Career College Pty Ltd trading as SERO Institute