BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
You will learn the skills and knowledge required to work in a business environment, produce
business documents and deliver quality customer service.
This course consists of 13 units.
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- Age 16+
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent English proficiency
- Completed high school Year 10, or equivalent
Academic Calendar 2018
30 weeks (20 study weeks, 10 holiday weeks).
Brisbane Career College Pty Ltd trading as SERO Institute