BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
This qualification covers the skills and knowledge required for a variety of entry level administrative positions who perform a range of mainly routine tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge in a defined context.
Designed for students who wish to gain an introduction to an Australian business working environment.
This course consists of 12 units (1 core, 11 elective).
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- FSKOCM03 Participate in simple spoken interactions at work
- FSKRDG07 Read and respond to simple workplace information
- BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
- BSBITU201 Produce simple word-processed documents
- BSBITU203 Communicate electronically
- BSBINN201 Contribute to workplace innovation
- Age 16+
- IELTS 4.5 or equivalent English proficiency
- Completed high school Year 10, or equivalent
24 weeks (19 study weeks, 5 holiday weeks).
Brisbane Career College Pty Ltd trading as SERO Institute