BSB10115 Certificate I in Business
This qualification covers the skills and knowledge required for a variety of entry level administrative positions who perform a limited range of routine.
Designed for students who wish to gain an introduction to an Australian business working environment.
This course consists of 6 units (1 core, 5 elective).
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- FSKOCM02 Engage in basic spoken exchanges at work
- BSBCMM101 Apply basic communication skills
- BSBITU101 Operate a personal computer
- BSBLED101 Plan skills development
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- Age 16+
- IELTS 4.5 or equivalent English proficiency
- Completed high school Year 10, or equivalent
16 weeks (13 study weeks, 3 holiday weeks).
Brisbane Career College Pty Ltd trading as SERO Institute