CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
Do you have a passion to help others? This qualification will provide you with the skills required to support individuals through the provision of person centred services on a day to day basis.
12 units are required for award of this qualification including:
5 core units & 7 elective units.
- CHCCCS016 Respond to client needs
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- HLTWHS006 Manage personal stressors in the work environment
- CHCAOD001 Work in an alcohol and drugs context
- CHCCCS005 Conduct individual assessments
- CHCDFV001 Recognise and respond appropriately to domestic and family violence
- CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCEDU009 Provide parenting, health and well-being education
- CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental Health issues
Who is Eligible
- Australian / NZ citizen Permanent residency with pathway to citizenship
- Qld Resident
- 15yrs +
- Must not have completed or currently be enrolled into a Certificate III or above Qualification
Schedule of Fees
Download the schedule of fees 2016 below.
There are no prerequisites for entry into this course however it is desired that candidates have completed Australian Year 10 (or equivalent). Please contact SERO Institute for further information.