BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including administration managers, general office managers and office managers. Individuals in these roles may possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team.
Total number of units: 8.
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM503 Plan and manage conferences
- BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
Course duration & method of Delivery
This course is delivered over 12 months with a flexible learning approach. Content is delivered online with weekly supportive classroom sessions at Brisbane, Gold Coast and Cairns campuses.
Schedule of Fees
Download the schedule of fees 2016 below.
There are no prerequisites for entry into this course however it is desired that candidates have completed Australian Year 10 (or equivalent). Please contact SERO Institute for further information.