BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
This qualification applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts. Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
13 units are required for award of this qualification including:
2 core units & 11 elective units.
BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
To be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee program*, prospective students must:
- be aged 15 years or older
- be no longer at school (with exception of students in years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking VET in School (VETiS) program – see the VETiS fact sheet for more information)
- permanently reside in Queensland
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- not hold or be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
* The Certificate 3 Guarantee program is funded by the Queensland Government for eligible Queenslanders. For more information please Read More
- $5 Concessional**
- $10 Non-Concessional
- FFS Price**
For a breakdown of the applicable fees, please see our Schedule of Fees.
** Proof of concessional status required
*** Please enquire for FFS pricing
The are no pre-requisites for entry into this course however, candidates are required to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment at application for admission which is used to determine the level of support (if any) that may be required or adjustment needed to the training plan on enrolment.
Course Duration & Method of Delivery
At Sero Institute we work with individuals and companies to offer a range of flexible delivery options. Delivered direct to you through our online learning system, via workbooks, in workshops or in a classroom this course is nationally recognised and fully supported by a dedicated trainer.
This course will be delivered and assessed in 30 weeks.