BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
Gain skills required to work in a business environment, produce documents and deliver quality customer service.
13 units are required for award of this qualification including:
2 core units & 11 elective units.
BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
Who is Eligible
- Australian / NZ citizen Permanent residency with pathway to citizenship
- Qld Resident
- 15yrs +
- Must not have completed or currently be enrolled into a Certificate III or above Qualification
Schedule of Fees
Download the schedule of fees 2016 below.
There are no prerequisites for entry into this course however it is desired that candidates have completed Australian Year 10 (or equivalent). Please contact SERO Institute for further information.