BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of junior administrative positions who perform a range of mainly routine tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge in a defined context. Individuals in these roles generally work under direct supervision.
12 units are required for award of this qualification including:
1 core unit & 11 elective units.
- BSBWHS201 – Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBLED101 – Plan skills development
- BSBWOR202 – Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBWOR203 – Work effectively with others
- BSBDIV301 – Work effectively with diversity
- BSBIND201 – Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBWOR204 – Use business technology
- BSBCMM201 – Communicate in the workplace
- BSBITU203 – Communicate electronically
- BSBITU201 – Produce simple word-processed documents
- BSBINN201 – Contribute to workplace innovation
- BSBCUS201 – Deliver a service to customers
- $5 Concessional**
- $10 Non-Concessional
- FFS Price**
For a breakdown of the applicable fees, please see our Schedule of Fees.
** Proof of concessional status required
*** Please enquire for FFS pricing
The are no pre-requisites for entry into this course however, candidates are required to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment at application for admission which is used to determine the level of support (if any) that may be required or adjustment needed to the training plan on enrolment.
Course Duration & Method of Delivery
At SERO Institute we work with individuals and companies to offer a range of flexible delivery options. Delivered direct to you through our online learning system, via workbooks, in workshops or in a classroom this course is nationally recognised and fully supported by a dedicated trainer.
This course will be delivered and assessed in 24 weeks.